Pettigrew Family Funerals, Newcastle's leading Funeral Director require's a full time Mortuary Technician to join their family owned business.
The person we are seeking to fill this role of Mortuary Technician will possess the essential criteria:
- Caring and empathetic nature
- Eye For Detail
- Self Starter with great time management skills
- Team Player with great interpersonal skills
- Clear and direct communication skills
- Physically fit
- Knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Understanding of WHS Policies and Procedures
- Ability to meet and communicate with grieving families
If you possess a qualification Certificate IV in Embalming or have worked in a surgical environment then this would be advantageous.
If you believe you are the perfect applicant for this position, please personally deliver your resume and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, on Tuesday, 8th September 2015 between 5pm - 6:30pm to Memories Function Centre (opposite our Wallsend Chapel) 4-6 Charles Street, Wallsend.