Designer/ Multimedia team leader
Pettigrew Family Funerals, Newcastle's leading Funeral Director require's a full time Multimedia Team Leader.
Our Multimedia team is an important part of our business, creating the service sheet handouts and photo presentations - both are a vital aspect of the service and a special keepsake for family and friends.
Although graphic design skills are essential, the role of Multimedia Team Leader has a vital importance on people skills. The Multimedia Team Leader, will meet with our families to help create the service sheet and photo presentation to celebrate their loved one's life.
The person we are seeking to fill this role of Multimedia Team Leader will possess the following essential criteria:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding people skills with a caring and empathetic nature
- Intermediate design skills - proficient in Indesign and Photoshop
- A great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills orally and written
- Professional manner in both attitude and presentation
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player and one who is great at supporting, understanding and advising
- A background in the funeral industry is not essential
If you believe you are the perfect applicant for this position,
please personally deliver your portfolio, resume and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role on:
Thursday, 2nd March 2017 between 5pm - 6:30pm
at Memories Function Centre, 4-6 Charles Street, Wallsend.